Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Used to Have Hobbies


My mama taught me well... I used to cook and bake, sew and craft, create and decorate and I used to shop. Boy did I shop! Then Baby W came along and I no longer had time for these things. My craft room now resembles a storage room, my sewing machine is buried under stuff. My cookbooks are covered in a layer of dust and my cabinets are full of *gasp* covenience foods. Poor Mr. Fantastic had to eat a can of Chef Boyardee for lunch today because I was too busy to cook for him. What with a sick baby and all...

Good thing Baby W is such an amazing little creature! He makes it all okay!

Someday I will have time to do the things that *I* want to do. Someday I will once again cook a meal from scratch. One day I will have HOBBIES again! And maybe, just maybe, one day I will get to sleep through the night again!!!

I leave you with a picture of my little bebe...

No comments:

Post a Comment